- First, users should download and install the SongShift app on their iPhones or iPads. This app works to transfer music and playlists from one compatible app to another.
- Second, after installing, users should launch the SongShift app on their device.
- Third, once the app is up and running, users should tap on the Settings icon at the top-right area of the app’s main screen, then select Music Services. A list of available music services will appear after this.
- Fourth, look for Apple Music then tap on the button that says “Connect.” Users should tap on “Authorize” when asked to authorize the connection.
- Fifth, look for Spotify and tap on “Connect.” Users should key in their login credentials when taken to the Spotify login page. After that, users should scroll down and tap on “Agree.”
- Sixth, once done, users should head back to the SongShift main screen and tap on the SongShift icon at the bottom of the screen. The icon looks like a plus sign inside a circle that looks like it’s spinning.
- Seventh, tap on the Select Destination button, then tap on the Apple Music icon.
- Lastly, users should select whether they want their music to be added to the library, an existing playlist, or saved to a new playlist. After this, users should tap on the I’m Finished
Doing this will prompt the SongShift app to transfer all music from Spotify to Apple Music. The SongShift app can also be used to transfer music from other apps such as Deezer, Pandora, Napster and more.